A Melbourne distillery looked to increase and bring in house its filling and production facilities.
The GT Filler, quality at an economical price. Compact and easy to operate!
ABOUT THE GT FILLER/RINSER
Monobloc internal bottle rinser (9 head) and rotary filler (8 valves) with T-stopper applicator closure turret.
- Approx 1,200 BPH
- Bottle height: 240-380mm
- All round interlocked safety guarding
- Star wheel sets, capable of running different sizes and shaped bottles
- IECEX rated componentry
- Electronic speed change
- Mechanical gearbox – height adjustment
- Supplied with chain & conveyer chain drive for independent operation
- 9 pincers with single treatment for water or other liquid solution
- No bottle, no spray system
- Electric turret lifting
- Piping in food approved plastics or stainless steel (suitable for high alcohol)
- Gaskets & all plastic components in contact with product, made from food grade material
- Tank designed for complete discharging of all liquid
- Product minimum and maximum level inside the tank is controlled by a double probe system
- Control panel predisposed with connection for the product feeding pump
ABOUT THE CDA Twin S labeller
An automatic linear printer for pressure sensitive labels.
- Ultra compact design
- Enclosed machine
- 2 labelling stations
- Up to 2500 labels per hour
- Integrated accumulation table
- Multi format with simple adjustments
Want to find out more about how Tanium can support your bottling and filling production requirements, call 03 9555 5500.