Interested in joining the Grapeworks Tanium team? Fill out the form below and upload your resume. While we may not have a role right now, we are always looking for great talent and will keep your details on file.
Why work for Grapeworks Tanium?
By continuing to invest in its people, systems and training, Grapeworks offers a workplace culture that’s loyal and committed. With a focus on customer service, a hands-on approach and a flat structure, the team is made up of dedicated, passionate individuals that aren’t afraid to put in the hard work for the optimal result.
Grapeworks will provide on the job training to ensure you have all the necessary skills for success. You will be supported and encouraged right from your first day.
Current Opportunities available.
Sales Account Manager – Sydney
About the role
This role will manage our customer base throughout NSW, in particular in the Hunter Valley, Mudgee, Orange & Griffith. Whilst our Head office is located in Melbourne, ideally the incumbent will be located within the region or within close proximity. To do this, communication, teamwork and collaboration are critical to success in this role. Working cross functionally with internal stakeholders you will be required to cultivate and enhance Grapeworks’ commercial relationships within the relevant territory to drive profit and sales development.
You’ll be responsible for identifying and converting new business opportunities to deliver growth – new products in existing customers and new customers and for maintaining relationships with our well-established customer base within your region.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with key stakeholders within your region to deliver agreed sales, volume and profit
- Operational management of your customer base through calls, site visits and administration of customer orders and sales enquiries
- Continually looking for ways to improve process and performance within the Sales function as a key enabler to delivering a best in class sales function
- Assist in improving market position, brand awareness and social media presence in cooperation with marketing
- Maintain a working knowledge of Grapeworks’ product range to be able to recommend and select products for customers based on their individual needs
If you are a self starter, with a proactive approach and enjoy working in a dedicated small team, then this is the role for you. You will need to have a proven background in sales preferably within the wine industry. It’s critical you have a genuine, honest and ethical approach to all facets of business and customer communication if you are to succeed at Grapeworks. To become part of the team, there’s a few skills you should have:
- Tertiary/postgraduate qualification or significant level of relevant on the job experience
- Extensive experience in a Sales related role in a similar industry
- Ability to work autonomously and manage a nominated region from a remote location
- High level of financial and commercial acumen
- Experience in the development and implementation of customer business plans
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop robust relationships quickly and deeply
- Proven success in negotiating commercially sound business agreements
- Ability to understand and apply market insights to sales planning
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Competent command of Office software, email and database CRM systems
Given the nature of this role, it’s essential you can bring wine/beverage industry knowledge or have a background in horticulture.